The question of getting married and having a formal Chinese Wedding will almost certainly come up after you’ve been dating your Chinese girlfriend for a while.
Naturally, there are all sorts of issues to deal with first, such as meeting with the parents of your chosen Chinese bride, seeking their approval to marry their daughter, and then learning how to deal with the ongoing relationship.
Believe me, it’s best to be prepared in advance as, although you may not know it, you are “marrying” the family of your Chinese bride too—that’s why it’s so important to get it right first time!
We know as we have been there ourselves! Therefore, in order to help make the route of your proposed marriage with a Chinese Wife easier, we have listed below some great reference websites for you to review and learn from… hope they all help — enjoy!
1. Marriage in China made easy
For some key pointers to help you on your way, check out these helpful articles:
2. Getting on the “right side” of her family
Have a look at these invaluable websites:
- How much money should you give your Chinese girlfriend’s parents for Chinese New Year?
- How are family dinners in China?
- How can I deal with my Chinese in-laws?
3. Taking your Chinese Wife to your country
These websites offer some great information:
- How long will it take for my Chinese Wife to get a green card?
- How to Take Your Chinese Wife to America